- Admissions Committee Provide assistance for show attendees with positioning of information booths and tents, set up admission headquarters, collect admission fees.
- Antique Tractor Exhibit Committee (special sub-committee for 2013)
- Commemorative Toy Tractor Committee(special sub-committee for 2013)
- Education Committee Coordinates UW-Extension and partner agency theme tents and exhibits in and around tent city (i.e.; Applied Technology Center)
- Family Living Committee Coordinate educational and entertaining programs including speakers, exhibits, demonstrations and displays, host the Family Living Tent.
- Field Demonstrations Committee
Plan field harvest demonstrations, coordinate needs for seed and fertilizer to establish crops (for Tent City, parking, and fieldwork demonstrations), work cooperatively with host farmer, coordinate transportation for show attendees to and from demonstration area.
- Food Committee
Select groups to provide food and beverage at the show, select menus, operate and coordinate food tents.
- Grounds Committee
Provide services (fencing, culverts, unloading ramps, forklifts), coordinate garbage and refuse collection, provide shavings for the grounds, provide drinking water and toilet facilities.
- Hospitality Committee
Distribute invitations and information to exhibitors, staff information booths, provide conveyances for handicapped accessibility at the show.
Solicit cash and in-kind donations from sponsors.
- Merchandise Committee
Selects and designs merchandise for the Farm Technology Days volunteers and determines what merchandise will be sold at the show.
- Parking Committee
Provide volunteer force for directing traffic flow, parking and assistance with assigning an area for handicap, VIP and media parking. Committee is responsible for transporting attendees to and from Tent City via trams if needed.
- Promotions and Marketing Committee Develop and distribute promotional materials and media kits, write news releases, host media Press Day six weeks prior to the show, develop logo, develop web site.
- Sign Committee
Install and take down highway and tent city signs, provide storage space and maintenance of signs as needed.
- Tent City Committee
Assist in layout of streets, avenues, food and educational tents. Supervision of Tent City, work with exhibitors during setup and removal, work with sign committee, assist with transportation needs during the show, coordinate two-way radio system.
- Traffic/Safety Committee
Establish traffic pattern for incoming and outgoing visitors, provide security for the grounds, set up a command post, work cooperatively with local police, fire and EMS personnel.
- Utilities Committee
Work cooperatively with various utility companies (power, telephone), coordinate wiring according to Tent City layout.
- Youth Committee
Work with FFA and 4-H members/leaders in setting up a soil judging program, host the Youth Tent, conduct youth educational programs in the Youth Tent at the Barron County show.